5.25.2010

Shaniqua hair


I decided it would be fun to give long hair a try because my hair does not grow to a long length without becoming stringy and nasty-so I thought I would give extensions a try for the heck of it. It was quite fun for a minute until about a week in and my husband said "you should take out that Shaniqua hair and give me my Marlee back" I decided at that point to take them out(and to be honest they were driving me crazy).

2 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part about this is the fact that your hubby loves you for *you so much..... :) I thought that was so sweet :) You are hott either way Marlee :P Glad you had fun with Shaniqua hair for a bit! :P

Kristie said...

whoa hottie! It must've been pretty great for a day or two though, right? looks fun. You're pretty marlee, and JBJ knows what's up.