11.24.2008

What it looks like when mom is sick.


I was sick all weekend and pretty much stayed in bed the whole time but, on saturday I went down stairs to put my cup in sink and found this. Tenley in only a diaper(she is at the point where she undresses herself) and boots eating a sucker-daddy's are awesome, they let kids just go with the flow.In the immortal words of Pioneer Woman I am just keepin' it real.

3 Words of genius:

Abby said...

You don't even want to get near my house when I'm sick. It is total craziness! hey did you win the hoodie on Seriously So Blessed?

Marleepatts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mikkilynn said...

That's funny...it's no wonder dad's think mom's over-exaggerate the stresses of taking care of a family. If only kids could just always do what they like, eh?