11.05.2008

Good old shampoo sets-My fav!





I got Tenley out of the bath last night and decided that it would be fun to try some curlers to see what would happen-not so cute. We all had fun though even Pacey who was a good sport and put some in his hair to help me make Tenley keep them in her hair.

5 Words of genius:

Britt said...

That's my princess. Love that girl!! I am sure though the that the smile is for the new President!

You know I had to.

Obama Baby!

Jenn said...

we are going private so if you'd like an invite email me, Jennifernydegger@yahoo.com

Megan said...

You made your daughter look like a 90 year old lady :) Are you going to start washing her hair only once a week

Marleepatts said...

Oh yah and I am going to just cake it with product and then have to scrape it clean with my nails once a week.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I love that Pacey has one in too. Classic. I fear for my daughter...when I have one. I don't even know how to do my hair. She'll be a mess, just like I was. A frizz ball. I may have to just straighten it everyday. Please bless it's not thick. I'll have to come to you for advice for hair help.