11.26.2008

I am a big fat liar!

For some reason in my head I imagined something else while doing my tag and after reading Abby's post of her saying that she was in high school I realised that I was still in High school too. So I apologize to all of you that I lied so here:
10 years ago I was:
1. Still in high school(when I actually went)
2. Going to cosmetology(when I actually went)
3. Crusin' the vard with Jade every weekend
4. Dating a bunch of random guys
5. Working at Castlebrook

3 Words of genius:

dani said...

at least you can remember. i am like the ani difranco song...i have the memory of a goldfish. the song does not actually go like this...but i can't remember.

Anonymous said...

cruisin' the vard... :P no comment ;) haha i actually went with you and jade once. good times, good times :P

Abby said...

I'm glad I set you straight. I remember crusin the vard. I thought I was being so bad and rebelling. Good times!