11.18.2008

Free Leaves-REALLY?

So I am a big fan of KSL and regularly check the free section lookin' to find some awesome gem-anywho. As I was on KSL I came across not one but two ads offering free leaves--really, anyone who has a huge tree like me where the leaves continue to spew from the tree for 3 months-knows that there is absolutely nothing good about a garbage bag full of leaves, the leaves are a menace to society.

3 Words of genius:

Megan said...

Wonderful! That gives me a great idea. Do you think if I post "you pick up, and gather" that I could get all my yard work done.

On another note be glad it is only one tree and not ten!

Anonymous said...

so marlee...if you ever want to give some of those away, Kade is pretty obsessed with leaves :P you'd be his new best friend :) we usually end up with some in our hot hands wherever we go. just throwing it out there.. ;) hahaha :P

Jenn said...

that is pretty funny though!