6.12.2009

Lagoon-it's what hypothermia is!

Tenley on her favorite ride the Merry-go-round.



We went to Lagoon on Wednesday-yes it was wet and freezing-but we had a bunch of fun. My dad gets free passes every year for being on the city council so me and my sisters and their families decided to go on wed. together. I laugh everytime that I take my kids too places like this they are both little dare devils-they will go on anything. Pacey decided that he wanted to try out wicked (it was my first time also so I didn't exactly know what we were in for)needless to say I have found a ride that Pacey does not like-I thought it was way fun I was laughing so hard my throat started to hurt. We got caught in only two downpours but by the time it hit 7:30 it was COLD!! We left early but the Tripletts toughed it out and closed down the park-they are troopers, I was pretty sure that I had lost my pinkie toe and needed to get it checked out(I never have proper Lagoon shoes).
Harper and Tenley jumping up and down-excited for the pink boat.

Tenley and Harper on the boats
*Disclaimer*
These are phone pics and Pacey is not in any of them because I did not see him for most of the day.

5 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that you stayed and played anyways! :P *trooper you are :) i'm glad you guys had some fun! i can't wait to go there.. i love Lagoon :P glad you are alive to tell of it though :P

Anonymous said...

p.s. i love your music :)

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Haha! "it's what hypothermia is!" I almost peed my pants! Dang it is cold! WTF? It it not JUNE for pete's sake! I'm glad you guys stayed...I don't get out much so I like to live through you.

dani said...

looks like you had a blast! even though it was cold!

Kristie said...

Marlee!! I love yoU! it's been too long my friend, too long! I love the pic of Pacey having a tea party with Tenley. What a stud. He's in touch... :) Well, I'm coming to Utah, and I want to eat with you or something. Email me if you're interested. Okay, I'll email you. :)



You better have a garden for me to drool over when I get there.