11.13.2009

Sushi Sushi Sushi




A new fish market opened in Layton that is awesome, on Saturday me and JBJ dcecided that we were in the mood for sushi but not in the mood to spend $70 so we were gonna make it ourselves. When we got to the fish market the guy sold us sushi grade tuna for $10 a pound-a freaking steal-so we got that and some shrimp and headed home to give it a go. I made spicy tuna and we did some tempura batter for the shrimp-Umm yah it was amazing I ate so much that I got sick and we only spent like 25 dollars. We may now have to designate saturday as sushi days! Anyone want to come?






2 Words of genius:

Kristie said...

friends till the bitter end Marlee, posted pictures notwithstanding. just love me. :)

please?

I'm serious, can I still be in your group? I don't want to sit alone at lunch.

(and yum. count me in for sushi days)

Abby said...

We should make our own sushi for our next gorls night!