8.14.2008

The first of many canning sessions.



My neighbors have an apricot tree and they let us take whatever we want from it so this year I decided that I was going to make jam. I should have been like the pioneer woman and taken pictures as I went but when I can my kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it so I decided against that. I feel like such the housewife when I do stuff like this and JBJ finds it quite attractive.

6 Words of genius:

Megan said...

I can't believe you canned without me. Where is the love? And PS I find it quite attractive when you can as well.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

You go girl! I want some of that! I wish I knew how to do all that good stuff.

FRYER FAM said...

Marlee i am so glad you found me. i had to figure out who would have you so i could find you. i knew mikki would probably be a good source & she was. i am so glad. your kids are so cute & i can't believe you made jam. i barely do dinner. im trying. anyway, i will add you to my list. talk to ya later.
Shan

erin said...

making your own jam? who wouldn't think that's attractive? you're a flippin' domestic goddess.

dani said...

pioneer woman would be quite proud.

Jenn said...

We canned apricots on sunday! it was my first time, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. hey I hope you love a rousing game of tag because your it, check out my blog and see!