8.08.2008

Happy anniversary.





I left for girls camp on tuesday, which just happened to be me and JBJ's anniversary-so I just wanted to let him know how happy I am to have him in my life.
I love that:
you bring me up a water at night because you know I need one
you think I am pretty when I have no makeup
You put up with all my OCD and still love me
You work so that I can stay home with my kids
you take care of me when I am sick
you are my best friend
you can't help but laugh at me even when you don't want too
you think I am the hottest girl alive.
you are an awesome father
you attempt to help me clean even though you know I am just going to go back and clean it up after you.
Thank you for 8 crazy years! I love you!!


P.S. Brittany I don't need any comments about this being gay just scroll through it.

2 Words of genius:

Britt said...

Advice to scroll through would have been helpful at the BEGINNING!
I feel all wierd inside.
Jokes. Happy Anniversary you crazy kids.

mikkilynn said...

I think it's sweet...