9.30.2009

Glass Tea Sets-Really?

So on Saturday I hung out with some of my high school friends and we took a little trip to IKEA to do some shopping. Well it turns out that I am a huge sucker for tea sets-even if they are glass I feel the need to buy them. I debated the whole glass sets through the entire store then in the scratch and dent area they had one for $2.99 and I was sold. Well it lasted 3 days-I think that is pretty good-no?

2 Words of genius:

Abby said...

I can't believe she broke them already. That is soooo funny! Well, atleast they were only $2.99. You can't fell to bad about that!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Some high school friends. Only the best high school friends EVER! Well I guess Sara Watters wasn't there. Oh by the way she asked if she could borrow your jewelry you left here. I said H to the eck no! I'm glad Tenley got to play with the darling tea set for a few days. HA.