12.02.2009

What my kids do for fun.

I have been busy the last two weeks making stuff for a boutique (don't ask me why I am doing this because it is making me crazy-but whatever). Tenley and Pacey have been way more than helpful in all of my efforts, Tenley was being an awesome daughter and was babysitting all of the dolls that I had made, and this is what I saw when I walked into my front room.

Ignore the mess in the back that is my crafting area-it may look like a dining room but it is not.

5 Words of genius:

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

HA! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Funny! :) So... what boutique Marlee? That's awesome!

dani said...

i wish i could see those dolls closer! they look cool!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

That is so funny... and a little borderline creepy too with all of those dolls in perfect order. Are you sure they didn't align themselves like that?