9.18.2008

My kid is delusional


I can admit it some times I am a bit of an over-achiever, but now I have made my child a little on the delusional side. The other night we were talking about what he wanted to be for Halloween and he says to me
"I want to be shockwave from the Transformers"
I said "Well I don't think that I can make that costume"
He says "I have a little action figure of him that you can use for reference"
I guess that I should feel flattered that he thinks that I can do anything but I think that I am setting a presidence that his future wife is not going to want to follow

2 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

hahaa maybe true about the future wife comment...BUT what a compliment to you! and from what i've seen/heard....you are probably down in the books as one of the best moms i'd say :) good luck w/ the costume! :)

Megan said...

You say this. But you know in 3 weeks from now you are going to bust out the costume. With just a stick of gum to strings and a bear claw. and it will be perfect then my kid will show up as some reject store costume that is two sizes too small.