9.04.2008

Shoes Shoes Shoes



I could buy Tenley every toy on the toy aisle she might play with them for a minute, but her true love is shoes. If I leave her closet open I can expect to find every pair of her shoes out and her trying them on for hours. I really have no idea where she gets a shoe obsession(Megan and Brittany I need no comments from you on this). It is really funny though at 18 months she already knows that I like things clean so each time I go in her room and find the pile of shoes she thinks that she is going to get in trouble so she does her cheese ball smile so that I won't get mad at her-Man I love that little girl!!!!

3 Words of genius:

dani said...

the gold ones are fantastic! you cannot blame her for loving shoesies. she probably gets it from her momma!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

She is a true girl if she loves shoes! How lucky too to have so many! I think I had like 2 pairs when I was her age. They didn't make them that cute or in that many, colors, styles, ect, ect, ect....

Anonymous said...

okay..sisters can't comment...so i will? ;) hahaha like mother like daughter eh? :) you are hilarious marlee! i LOVE to read all your funny thoughts :) i think we share the same strange mind... :)

hope you are well!!