9.25.2008

Conversations with Tenley

I have put a couple of my conversations with Pacey on here so I thought that I would do one of me and Tenley's:
Tenley-"Mommy wa dat?"
Me-"a book"
Tenley-"book"
Me-"Mommy wa dat?"
Me-"its a book"
Tenley-"Mommy, mommy, mommy, book wa dat?"
Me-"Tenley it is a book you just said it"
Tenley-"book"
Me-"Yes book, good girl"
Tenley-"Mommy wa dat"

Then you could continue you this on for like 853 times and you would get my day with Tenley minus naps and when Pacey gets home from school. AWESOME!!

3 Words of genius:

Kristie said...

Aw Marlee, I just love reading everything you write. Motherhood is awesome. Tenley will not be satisfied with a simple answer. I think you need to get more specific with that girl. Or, do as I would do and just tell her to go away. So sad, I know, but the girls somehow still love me! :)

p.s. I noticed that you packed all your canned jars into a basket for me, but I think that's probably not the best way to ship them.

p.p.s. can I just recommend this site to you?

http://www.theway.org/Current/Mar07/Mar07Flash4.htm

the renewed mind is the key, marlee. these people mean it, I can tell.

dani said...

i love this conversation. good post!

Anonymous said...

you are such a good mom, marlee :) kids are so cute, but this is a good example of motherhood...patience is a virtue. and you definitely have that :) what a wonderful mother :)