1.06.2009

It's that time of year.


I am not one for resolutions because if I make one I find a way to sabotage it for some strange reason. This is different though I have been feeling like I need to do something for myself for a while now (how very selfish of me I know)-but I don't want to go on and be unhappy about my choices. So I decided this year my resolution was going to be that I make a change in my life, I left it really open so that I would not fail. Well I am doing it I am going back to finish cosmetology and I will start the 21st of January. I won't be a beauty school drop out anymore I am so proud! I am also trying not to let me OCD make me freak out-I am having anxiety about leaving my family at nights with their dad who is very capable of taking good care of them, so I am going to be chill and just let things flow naturally. Wish me luck!

2 Words of genius:

Jenn said...

but I want to follow! anyway, good luck! how many hours do you have? what school are you going to? it's been hard leaving my family, but it really does go by fast and now I can work from home. I love doing hair its so fun. you can do it! I know I sound cheesy, but get over it.

Sara :-) said...

Good Luck!That is really awesome to be able to finish something like that! Color me jealous!!! You will love it when it's over and I know that you will be great!