1.16.2009

Cuz you had a bad day.

Yesterday was a bad day! I went to go and register for school and ran into a bunch of problems that I could not figure out, so I had to go over to my moms office to have her help me-thanks mom! So we got some of it figured out and we are working on the rest. So, I am a mess from that and leave my moms work and proceed to get pulled over-I have not been pulled over in like 5 years-luckily he let me off with a warning and told me that my licence expired almost 2 years ago-awesome! So I am a wreak and call JBJ at work balling into the phone and there is nothing that he can do but say "we'll figure it out it will be ok". The other sucky part of the story was JBJ' was working a double so I would not even be able to cry on his shoulder until like 10:30 at night. At like 4:30 he called me and told me that he was coming home and taking me to dinner, he showed up with flowers and took me to Cafe Rio for some sweet pork salad. I love him!! Thank you for making my day better JBJ.

2 Words of genius:

Lindsey said...

Don't you hate those doubles? But I do have to say I am very impressed, I don't think Colby would have done that!

dani said...

i think it is awesome you are going back to school! i commend you! and when it rains it really does pour. sometimes i wish i lived by a cafe rio. or any good place to eat.