1.09.2009

Me and Tenleys new fav.


As I have mentioned before we are a song family and now me and Tenley have a show that gives us even better songs to live with. If you have not seen Yo Gabba Gabba you are missing out-it is a quality program! They are always giving great pearls of wisdom such as:

Don't bite your friends

There's a yummy in my tummy

It's fun to put on your PJ's

Keep your hands to yourself

It's fun to brush your teeth

Oh yah there are words to live by. We have to watch it everyday and Tenley freaks out when the show starts it is so funny. I even think that Pacey who tries to make fun of it might like it too-he never leaves the room when it is on-weird. Check it out.



2 Words of genius:

Abby said...

You are a good mother to sit through that show. I cannot stand it!! Cooper loves it though, but he must not be learning much. He bit's his friends, won't get in his jammies and he won't brush his teeth. What;s the deal!?!

Lindsey said...

Those are classic words of wisdom. Definitely something to frame and put on the wall so they will never be forgotten! That show is just too creepy for me, but I may just have to give it another try!