1.23.2009

High School Tag--------REALLY?

Dana tagged me with a high school tag which is really funny because I barely graduated from high school-I sluffed a little to much but we will give it a go I don;t want to be a tag party pooper.

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yah right I avoided them like the plauge

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
Sophmore-Toyota Tercel
Junior-Honda Prelude
Senior-Nissan Pathfinder-I went through the cars.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yah barely I had to do it with a cop (wow that sounds wrong I meant a cop was in the car with me)

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Oh yah we played quarters with shasta all the time-we got wasted!

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Um yah

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?Negative

7. WERE YOU A NERD? No I was indifferent

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Yah right

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Not that I remember

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Unfortunately

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Bates-photography was awesome

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Whatever restaurant me and Jade went to that day.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Weber High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Warriors: red & black

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? Didn't really attend dances

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? H-NOOOOOOOOOOO

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? After the parties me, Jade, and Melissa fell asleep in my car at the Ogden Parkway and woke to a bunch of old guys staring at us.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I am sure me and Jade were somewhere trying to find guys

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? The I hate high school club-oh there wasn't one of those-then no

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Survey says YES

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Tyson Spencer and I think that he had been out of high school for two years.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? You couldn't pay me enough money to go

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes I worked at Castlebrook reception center and got hit on by the brides drunk dads, it was hilarious.

Wow that was a little negative-but I can't say that high school was my cup of tea, but I do have some great memories even if it doesn't sound like it! I tag Jenn, Lindsay, and Shannon.

2 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

marlee! haha i just read this and laughed so hard :) b/c high school really WASN'T that great...it just wasn't :P haha so yeah, i loved your comments :P

mikkilynn said...

You best be going to the reunion, woman. Come on, you know it will be SUPER! While it will probably be totally lame, seriously, you still need to go.