5.03.2008

Prepare yourself for some complaining.


Everyone don't get me wrong I do enjoy yard work but.......it is NEVER ENDING! I feel like every Saturday is spent working on a yard that I really don't even like all that much(I need about eight hundred more plants and lush grass to really like it. My other gripe is that my two children have ruined my back for the rest of my life-I am having problems even mowing the lawn now and that is not good. Despite all of my whining though I am proud that I do try to have a good yard on a very slim budget and don't worry my garden is going to be awesome this year and that is what I really care about( I will put up some pics once it starts growing and you will see).

1 Words of genius:

Kristie said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see the pics. I'm so jealous. Gardens are just superior in Utah. Ours have been pretty sad here, it doesn't get warm enough for long enough... my tomatoes last year were just an embarrassment. This year we aren't even going to try. we're going to have peas, zucchini, herbs and give tomatoes another go. But that's it. I'm ashamed. I want to see your yard too. Put up pics of that too when you get it like you want it.