5.12.2008

Gotta give the husbandito some props.


After the Valentines rant of '08 I figured that I should also write of JBJ doing something good. My day started with getting to sleep in an extra hour and then being woken up to flowers and breakfast in bed. After eating and sitting around for a bit I decided that I was tired and I needed a nap so JBJ took over kid duty while I had a nice nap, after waking from my nap he proceeded to give me a full pedicure-which was so awesome I thought I might die. This is not the end, I went to teach my lesson at church and JBJ stayed home and cleaned the whole house-even making the bed. So I just had to give him some props because I love him so much. Also gotta give a shot out to Pacey for all the homemade handy crafts that he is so skilled at and I have no idea where to put.

1 Words of genius:

Britt said...

Nice Work JBJ! When do I get my pedicure JBs??