5.23.2008

Pacey is hillarious!







So Pacey says the funniest things all the time and I forget them after about a week so I figured this time I would write it down. So JBJ's birthday was Tuesday and this morning JBJ went down stairs because Pacey was down there making a ton of noise and waking me up at 6:45, when he went down there Pacey had made him one of his infamous crafts. JBJ opened it and it was two pages taped together with stickers and colored pictures. So this is how the conversation went down-


JBJ-"Thanks bud I am going to take it upstairs and read it later."


Pacey- "You can't read it there is no words, there is only pictures."


JBJ- "Well why didn't you write any words."


Pacey- "Don't you know dad a picture is worth a thosand words."


I have no idea where he gets this stuff but the kid is so funny.


2 Words of genius:

Megan said...

I love that kid! Let him know I will be expecting one of his creations on my birthday.

mikkilynn said...

Well, hello! I read your profile, and I am a BIG Stephenie Meyer fan freak. Oh, and, by the way, your kids are so cute! I've been HORRIBLE at keeping up with friends, so I'm really glad to hear from you.