2.18.2008

Who wants to know about me


My friend Kristie said that I have no information on my self but everyone

knows the things that I do. I am always thinking of a new thing to do to my house and then thinking of something that I can sell on the internet to make that happen. I spend a lot of time volunteering at Paceys school, and now my new fascination is this blog which I am always trying to make it look cooler but I am so bad at computer stuff that I spend a lot more time trying to figure it out than I do, doing anything. Of course everyone who knows me, knows that I am a reality tv junkie so that is what I do in my nights along with homework with Pacey. The last thing I am doing is my quest for the perfect sushi roll-when I find that my life will be complete.

1 Words of genius:

Kristie said...

awesome, thanks for satisfying my whim. the blog looks great! you are cool.. i too am on the hunt for the perfect sushi roll, and I think I have definitely ruled out the local supermarket variety.