3.10.2010

Broken Blog?

My sister brought to my attention that my blog may be broken because there had not been anything on there since February, I think I am going to contact someone about this. I have not had much to blog about we have been couped up in our house while I changed it all. I have a little problem that I get sick of decorations and need to change them pretty often-this time I attacked my whole first level. My red wall went to green and the rest of the walls in my house went to a brown color, then on saturday while I was finishing up a couple of balls that I was making Tenley decided to drop her full red powerade on the carpet in the dining room(which I despised anyway) so we pulled up the carpet and sanded the wood. JBJ thought it would be ok to pull up the wood that was damaged-come to find out they don't sell 2 inch planks at the local Home Depot so we are going to have to do some searching-meanwhile I have a awesome floor. I have had fun with all the decorations and Iam so happy that JBJ made me an awesome entry table-thanks lover!

3 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute!! I love it! :)

Mackey Family said...

I love the new paint colors. I so need you to come tell me what color to paint my house. After 4 years of saying I'm gonna paint, I still have white walls.

Kristie said...

whoa, you're a creative genius. I miss you. the bird picture and negative bird picture are so cool. did you buy or make them? of course you made them. yer marlee.