3.11.2010

The Painted Plate Home Edition

While I was at school last night JBJ and the kids painted some plates-I have to let you know in advance that Pacey is obsessed with any of the paint your own pottery places. While in Oregon like 5 years ago we went to the Painted Plate with my sister Brittany and he has been obsessed ever since, so while I was at the dollar store the other day I bought some plain white plates for them to paint on-thanks for being such a good daddy JBJ.

As you can see Pacey is artsy-fartsy his is more of the abstract art, while Tenley and JBJ's is more of an action scene I believe the guy that is jumping off the exploding volcano is saying see yah suckas.



3 Words of genius:

dani said...

i love the artsy fartsy plates. that is a good idea, and i love your new remodeling it looks awesome! i love wooden flooring.

Anonymous said...

marlee? will you just come decorate my house? :P that's cute JBJ did that with them :) your little family is so cute :)

Kristie said...

oh man I laughed outloud. see ya suckas! so funny marlee. I used to love ceramica (our painted pottery place in the mall) nothing could be cooler. and who doesn't want a special plate as a wedding gift, I always say... I know my sister gets hers out whenever I'm in town.