3.29.2010

My kids love hockey?


Jade called me last week and asked if we would want to go to a Grizzly game with them, of course we said sure we are always up for some fun. I let my kids know the day of otherwise they ask me about 483 times when and what time we are going. After I told Pacey he was dead set that we had to go to the dollar store so he could get a poster board to make a sign to hold at the game. We got to the game and were suprised at how much crap they gave out-of course my little junk mongers were excited to have some more crap to hold on to before I throw it away in a week. I don't think that they watched any of the game but they had fun cheering and watching other people, they were most excited when Grizzby came over and help up there signs for all the crowd to see. We had a ton of fun thanks to the Hosleys for inviting us.




1 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

How FUN! I'm glad you guys had a good time :) I honestly don't know if I've ever been to a hockey game.. but that sounds like a blast :) I had to laugh at you explaining all the junk your kiddos got :P Isn't that the BEST?? ;) haha I secretly (and slowly) start "losing" things Kade has acquired. If not, we'd be buried alive :P