9.05.2008

My big huge 7 year old




Today is my Paceys 7th birthday and I can not believe it! He is the best little kid that I know and I want to tell him on his birth day that I love him and I am so proud of what a good kid he is. I figured that I could do the 6 facts about him that everyone does on their blog:
1. He is the best little brother that I know he is always aware of what Tenley needs and wants and is always willing to help her with it.
2. He is very aware of people and their feelings-he always knows when I am having a bad day and is extra good for me.
3. He remembers everything-we will be talking about something and he will tell us that we have one of the facts wrong and he will be right, he also remembers every store that he got a toy from.
4. He has the craziest fingers they bend in like eight different places they look really crazy.
5. He is so smart-He already knows all the words that he is supposed to be studying for the whole year at school.
6. He is a great artist he loves to paint and draw-that is the main reason that I put him into the art school because he loves it so much.

I love you Pacey and I am proud every day that you are mine-HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

2 Words of genius:

dani said...

what a great post. i cannot CANNOT believe you have a 7 year old! high school seems like yesterday...

Sara :-) said...

Hey Marlee, It's Sara Shupe. I know it's been a while. I got on your blog through Kristie's and I just wanted to tell you what beautiful kids you have!!! You are so lucky! Have a great day!!!