11.25.2008

Tag Taggerson.

I have never done a tag before so i figured that I could try one in my life since my friend Melinda tagged me, so here we go.

What were you doing ten years ago..
1. Living in O-Town with my 4 roomates
2. Sort of going to cosmetology
3. Ladies night every thursday-they played all 80's music it was a good time.
4. Dating as many random guys as I could
5. Living off food stolen from my parents house

5 things on my to-do list..
1. Laundry
2. Vaccuming
3. Refinishing wood floors
4. Making christmas decorations with ideas that i steal from Tai Pan
5. Refinishing and selling some furniture

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Hummus
2. veggies and dip
3. edamame
4. Sushi
5. anything salty

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Travel
2. Have two years food storage
3. Have a personal trainer and chef
4. Have 800 pair of shoes
5. Be able to give to people that need it

5 Places that I have lived...
1. North Ogden
2. Clearfield
3. Ogden
4. Plain City
5. Layton

5 Jobs I have had...
1. Waitress at Frontier Pies-my first job
2. Matrix
3. Castlebrook
4. Bath and body works
5. Symbolarts

5 People that I tag
1. Megan
2. Abby
3. Kristie
4. Brittney
5. Jen

1 Words of genius:

dani said...

i admire all your foods you enjoy, you are well rounded. i just eat the same thing day after day. cheese, yogart, cheese and bread. so healthy so healthy.