3.25.2008

The Day that I have been waiting for!


So the day that I have been waiting for, for almost 14 long months has arrived. We have practiced ma ma about 8 thosand times she had dada, bra bra, hi, and thank you down to a tee but mama no way. Well after much practice the day arrived the day my baby girl would say mama, I told her mama and she started to say it the only problem is that she says it baba which makes it sound a little like she has a cold every time that she says it but I will take at least I feel like I finally exist in her world. Oh, and for those of you that are thinking right now-she is probably just hungry and wants to eat, but for you naysayers she doesn't even take a bottle and hasn't for months so whatever. I still love that I am her baba.

1 Words of genius:

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

Way to go Tenley!! Don't worry Marlee, she knows who takes care of her most!! I think they do it just to tease us mom's!!