4.23.2009

I am not quirky am I?

It's a 10 random things/quirks tag.
Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List 10 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 10 people at the end of your post.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged and post a comment on their blog.

I got tagged by a couple of people so I will give it a whirl-I liked the way that Dana did it so I am going to copy her.

1. I can not flush the toliet while I am sitting on it.

2. I am obsessed with ear wax it is like winning the lottery when I find stuff in my kids ears.

3. I am a total voyer-I love to spy on other peoples lives-hence my obsession with all things reality T.V.

4. I hate open cabinet doors-I don't understand how people can have those see through cabinet I just cringed a little even typing that.

5. I am deathly afraid of moths moth+ear=fear (I didn't mean for that to rhyme I swear)

6. I love doing laundry especially socks it helps me get zen.

7. I feel like I am 19, all the girls that I hang out with around that old-I just don't feel like I am 10 years older than them-I may be a little delusional I know.

8. I love to feed people, nothing makes me happier than feeding someone something that they love-it makes me so happy.

9. I get nervous every week before I teach my young womens lesson-and the sad thing is I usually teach 2 girls.

10.I just about have a full blown anxiety attack every time I go to North Ogden, the thought of running into someone from high school about sends me into the institution.

I am tagging Sara, Megan, Lisa, Trisha, Emily, Shannon, Lindsey, Kristen, Jenn,and Tasha.

4 Words of genius:

Abby said...

So I take it you are not going to the reunion this summer?!? Also, didn't a moth fly in your ear once? i think I remember that. haha!!

Anonymous said...

marlee...can i just say i love you? :P haha you are so cute, i love it! and i see a lot of those things in ME as well, so maybe we were seperated at birth? haha btw, what do you teach? i just got called to be the laurels advisor and i love it! i think they are so fun, it keeps us young huh? :)

dani said...

i loved this post, and i love that you are frantic everytime you go to north ogden in case of seeing anyone!

Tricia Ellington said...

Hey I know it is a small world. I remember thinking when I saw her that she looked a little familar. She was so cute and fun! I saw your comment on her blog of our pictures. Funny funny.