8.26.2009

Summer work party

Pacey's 40th time catching ducks
My little butterfly


Saturday was JBJ's summer work party i.e. Pacey's favorite day. There is food and for Pacey unlimited games to win a bunch of useless crap that he loves and I love to throw away. This year they had a bunch of competitions for all the different offices like baloon toss, tug of war, and the very disgusting pie eating contest-JBJ's office won almost everything I ended up carrying out a 9 pound crunch bar. It ended up being fun but I ended up with strep throat and I am going to blame it on the party.

2 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

looks SO fun Marlee! *really does! :) I love that face painting too..she's a cutie!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

She is so cute! & I love that she was taking care of you when you were sick! Such a little dear!