2.07.2009

Outift Man



No Brenn is not living at my house circa 1992. This is what I came down to find last week, Pacey decided that he did not like the outfits that I pick out for him(which is funny because he wears uniforms so there is not that big of a selection) anyway I came down to tuck him in bed and found this little outfit man. The hilarious thing for those of you who don't know my brother Brenn, is that he made this little guy like every night of his life-in fact I think I might call Kim and see if he still does it.

3 Words of genius:

Mitsugo said...

Why does Brenn get the credit for everything? I freaking started the clothes man trend. Brenn is just a sheep. He is such a groupie and yet he gets the credit. SHESH

Megan said...

Sorry the above post is by me not Tommy. I am on his computer. He is way to boring to have started the clothing man.

dani said...

this is awesome! and what is more cooler is that he gets to wear uniforms. i want my kids to go to school and wear uniforms. plaid skirts, cool stuff. i am sure he gets his great taste from you!