2.10.2009

Tens is TWO!!


My baby girl is two and I can not believe it! It is so fun to have a girl to shop for, the problem is I went to the store not really having a birthday theme and came out with everything girl that I could find-so the theme of Tenleys birthday was girl. We invited all the family over for dinner and cupcakes, and had a great time. Tenley has the present opening thing down-the only problem was my sister Brittany got her a Brobee doll (yo gabba gabba) she opened that like third and didn't care to open anything else, we got her to open more but she held him the whole time. I am so happy that I have my little girl, she has more attitude than I thought was even possible but when she looks at me and says lub you mama I forget about that

1 Words of genius:

dani said...

little girls are the best! i am glad we both have one!