1.15.2010

Christmas-yep I am on the ball.











Well I said that this christmas I was going to do an all homemade christmas, I made itr about 90% of the way then me and my sewing machine had a messy break-up and it almost got thrown into oncoming traffic. The kids were excited though and loved their sock monkeys as did my niece Harper that I made one for. We also ended up making a kitchen out of an entertainment center for Tenley and I love how it turned out, the felt food that I made her is a different story cute but not holding up the best. I also have to show a christmas carnage picture because they are my favorite.












3 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative Marlee :) I love it :) Good job!

dani said...

that is amazing. 90%. i cannot believe it. it is awesome, the kitchen the sock monkeys, awesome.

Kristie said...

whoa! awesome kitchen! I especially enjoy the soothing window scene. That must've been so much fun to make. Too bad we aren't neighbors anymore... remember how we used to do all our projects together?? ya, me neither. that hill was quite the obstacle in our getting-togetherness. what else can we blame? laziness, apathy, fear of phone calls... but you did help me with the bathroom wainscotting and I'll never forget you for it!

I miss your food. and your face. xoxo