2.02.2010

VEGAS and Hairshow
















This last weekend I went down to a hairshow in Mesquite, we stayed out one of the girls moms house down in Hurricane-did I mention that this house was on MTV teen cribs all 18,000 square feet of it-it was so awesome. We did a bunch of shopping on saturday and tried to get pictures of the lovely polygamists ladies at Walmart but they are an angry bunch and I was pretty sure they were going to shank us-but they were in walmart with us for a good hour and a half at like 1 in the morning-I am guessing hiding out from their husbands.On Sunday we had the hairshow down in Mesquite learned a little then got to listen to this douche bag so we left and headed down to Vegas to have some fun. Me and a bunch of crazy young-uns (I was older than all of them by a bit) we went up and down the strip, got talked to by many crazy men, saw some awesome pictures, took about 850,000 pictures, and almost had a heart attack on the stratusphere! We finally left Vegas about 4 in the morning and got to drive back to St. George-we got in bed at about 5 in the morning, I have decided I have passed the point in my life that I can do this-I am in some serious pain-but I had a great time and I have an awesome husband who lets me do something like this-I LOVE YOU JBJ!!!















2 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

How FUN! :) Looks like a blast Marlee :) I'm so glad you had a good time :)

dani said...

i think your still young enough marlee!