6.28.2010

Don't judge me.

Sorry to the 3 of you that are readers of the blog but I just am not feeling the whole blogging thing as of lately. This summer is a little crazy I am able to take the final class that I need at school so I am doing a whole lot of this:

I have to go to school everyday now so my summer is not as exciting as my kids would like it to be. I am also trying to plan a girls camp and all the fun things that come with that, I am my wards camp director. It makes me a little sad that we have to practically beg these girls to come-when I was their age you just went there was no question about-crazy. So I am sorry if any of you are missing my random stories, they may come a little more frequently after this crazy summer.



2 Words of genius:

dani said...

i hope the summer treats you well. and what is wrong with young womens that girls don't want to go to camp anymore? i look forward to when you return!

Anonymous said...

Serious! Our YW are like that too and I JUST.DON'T.GET.IT! We had sooo much fun! What's with them these days?? (Wow. That sounded like an old person.... :P) When you *can post, I always enjoy it :) Until then, enjoy summer! Love ya! :)