6.09.2010

Kids Fair



I kept seeing the commercials for a kids fair that they were having at Cherry Hill, and I am a sucker for these money sucking pits. The kids had fun thought so that is what matters-the problem was as we were walking in reptile man was the first thing that we saw I almost turned around and left but of course my kids were all about it and Tenley was about riding the boa constrictor.
My favorite part of the day was when Tenley saw Snow White and ran as fast as she could to go and hug her(we need a Disneyland trip asap)I also enjoy watching Pacey rock climb he is a natural at and it is fun to watch him

3 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun stuff my friend! Glad your kids had a blast :)

dani said...

those pictures have the two things i deteste the most snakes and spiders. eeeek!

Kristie said...

you're such a nice mom, marlee. when I see or hear those commercials I create a loud diversion and turn off the TV/radio asap. We'll have no fun of that sort around here. 'specially if it means I have to drive and chaperone! kidding, I let the kids go to church, so.. they get their little buckets filled with fun every week! there is the obvious absence of reptiles at church, but I consider the neighborhood cats that I won't let the kids touch (gross!) as a reasonable replacement.