11.01.2010

Time for the dentures.






So I turned the big 3-0 on the 11th and had an amazing day!! JBJ had me convinced that we were going to a murder mystery-which are not really my thing but I was going to play it cool because I thought it was so sweet that he had planned me a whole birthday date. As we were driving to the place he passed it and I was so worried about it and looked over to see him laughing and heading in the direction of Tepanyaki-my favortie sushi restaurant. When we got to the restaurant we pulled in and I saw a couple of my friends cars and told JBJ that my friends were there and idiot me, instead of thinking it was a surprise party I thought that my friends had gone to my favorite restaurant without me. As we pull around the corner and see another friends car I tell JBJ how rude it is that my friends went without me to that he says, "you are such a ditz". I then realized that the party was for me and laughed for probably the next 2 hours. I just have to say that my husband is the sweetest he got a hold of all of my friends and set this all up and I love him so much. Thank you to all my friends who made it special and thanks to JBJ I love you so much!

0 Words of genius: