11.01.2010

Get in shape girl






For Tenley's preschool this month she got to go to a gymnastics gym and she loved it so much. They got to play with the ribbons(reminded me of me and Megan and our awesome get in shape girl tapes), do an obstacle course, and play in a foam pit, it was super cute.

2 Words of genius:

dani said...

i loved those work out ribbons. congrats on the big 30! what a nice hubby!

Anonymous said...

AWW! WHY have I not looked at your blog for so long! IDIOT! :P haha I love your "new blog look", I love that JBJ is a sweetheart to my amazing and hilarious friend, I'm sad that I got an invite and couldn't come (sorry again, but I'm so glad you had fun!), I love that little Tenley had fun. (I always loved the foam pit!)And last but not least... NEVER ENDING STORY empress! HAHAHA! I LOVED that! Tenley's got a good one going on there! :) So cute :) Shame on me for missing out all on this... I'll work on that :P