1.28.2008

The house of death

So we are all suffering from some unknown virus that is slowly taking us out one by one, I think that it might be the plague but I am not a doctor. Pacey got is report card today and he is at the top of the class in everything and I am thinking that he is going to be really good at math which is totally foreign to me. Tenley is still getting into everything that she possibly can and she thinks that she is so big, she is also the worst to take to church-her goal is to make the people behind her laugh and she is very loud! We also found out this week that Brittany and the family are moving back I am so happy that I have no words it will so great to have her be part of my daily life again. We also got some adult furinture for the first time in our eight years of marriage a really pretty couch-I love it. That is all this time the plague is now attacking my brain.

1 Words of genius:

waverly said...

That is great your sister is moving back. I did hear though that she is rather snarky. Just thought to give a heads-up.