10.21.2008

What is wrong with me?

So my family has a lot of strange things that we grew up doing and one of these things is making up a song for everything. I am only telling everyone this so I can possibly get it off my head-so please do not think that I am a big loser and not want to check out my blog anymore.Anyway, while doing the laundry this morning the machine was making a nice beat for me and this is the song that my crazy brain came up with:
"Delicate, delicate slow slow slow
delicate delicate who's the ho."

I understand if this is the post that makes you take me off your list-no hard feelings!

4 Words of genius:

Sara :-) said...

That is awesome!!! Wish I had a mind like yours and could come up with such good lyrics ;-)! Hey I am on goodreads.com too! I love that sight. I would love to know what your reading. Anyways, I love the new back ground on the blog. It is awesome. Kudos to you!!!

Britt said...

Scandalous. Good thing you were in the laundry room with a dirty mind like that.

dani said...

i think you are totally normal, i dance to the beat of my washer. who is the wierdo now?

Mackey Family said...

You are hilarious! The best part is that I totally do the same thing. I've come up with some pretty odd songs myself. The best is that my kids have started making up their own songs while doing simple things like: brushing their teeth, taking a bath, you name it we can make a song up for it.