1.16.2008

The Beginning

I got the idea to start one of these blogs by my sister, I think that it is a great idea to keep a log of what my family is doing and will help me to remeber all of the funny things that my kids are up to. Pacey is 6 years old and he is too smart for his own good, I help at his school and he is one of the smartest kids in his class(JBJ is so happy). He is really into art like he has always been, he also loves to cook and wants to do anything that me and JBJ are doing. We are so proud of what a good big brother he is, he always is making sure that she is safe and telling JBJ what he should and shouldn't feed her and she is so in love with him! Tenley is now 11 months and she is hilarious. She has attitude that does not exactly fit with her age, I will tell her no and she will look at me and do it again-I am so scared for the future! She also has her two front teeth on the bottom and they are sharp, so we have to be a little more careful when we are getting kisses from her. She is also saying hi and waving-her wave usually consists of both hands all the way above her head opening and closing. JBJ is still working at Feature Films and he is the happiest at a job that I have ever seen him and I am so proud of how much he has done for his family. We are the happiest that we have ever been.

0 Words of genius: