3.22.2009

Amber Alert!





So Pacey has a radio that he listens to at night when he goes to bed and keeps it on all night while he sleeps. The other night he came up to our room to tell us that he had a bad dream, so he laid down on our couch and fell back asleep. I am always interested to see what his nightmares are about because they are a little on the hilarious side, so that morning I asked him what his nightmare had been about. He told me that as he was laying there one of those stolen kid things(amber alert) had come on the radio and said there was a blonde haired boy with blue eyes, wearing pajamas missing. He told me it made him wake up because he thought that it was him, when I asked why it was still scary when he woke up and was in his bed-all he said was I thought it was me. I laughed for a good five minutes and then laughed again when I called JBJ and told him the story.

2 Words of genius:

Megan said...

that is so sad. poor Pace!

erin said...

is it mean if i giggled?? poor lad, that's cute. your boy is eons ahead of me... i honestly thought kidnappers were imaginary til one of my mean babysitters hipped me to the truth. a dark day.