3.13.2009

It was his 60TH BIRTHDAY!!



I am a little slow in blogging this but I will do it anyway. Last thursday was my dads 60th birthday and we thought it would be fun to throw him a suprise birthday party like 5 days before(I know we are procrastinators), we got it all set up anyway and then hoped for the best-my mom is a horrible liar and she just kept telling him more and more random things to cover it up-we were a little worried. It ended up working really good and it was a surprise to him. We all love him some much and are so proud of what a great example of hard work he is to all of us. It is always so fun to have these kind of situations with him because it is all about him and we get to see all the people that love and respect him and it makes all our pride swell.Love you dad!

1 Words of genius:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear it worked out!! so fun :) just gotta tell ya Marlee...i love you...in a non-gay way :P haha you are so cute and it is so fun to see what you and your family are up to :) you always make me laugh :) hope everything is going good for you!!