3.10.2009

Free Whore.


I started school about 3 months ago, and I am having a great time. A couple weeks after I started they closed down the salon portion so that they could remodel it, well while they have been doing this we have had classes on all different things. This has been a gold mine for me-no one is ever willing to volunteer so I always do. Here is the list of every thing that I have had done:
Eyelashes Permed
Eyelashes Tintes
Eyebrows Tinted
Back Facial
Hot stone back massage(so fun being naked in front of everyone)
Acrylic Nails
and finally a facial peel
The salon opens back up on wednesday and though I am happy to be doing hair again I am sure going to miss all the free pampering.

3 Words of genius:

dani said...

you are a wise woman to volunteer for all of these. i would have. if only i could have a massage....

FRYER FAM said...

where are you working Marls?

FRYER FAM said...

ok, am i retarded? is it school or work? i think i read it 5 times trying to figure it out. sorry. let me know what you're doing, for the sake of my sanity:)