6.18.2008

New Obsession


So I have a new obsession-Facebook! I decided after I kept hearing about it that it would be fun to check it out so I did. When you put in your info it shows you all the people that you went to school with that are on there and that is were the fun began. There were a couple of people that I had not seen in a really long time like my friend Brittney-so she became my friend and from her facebook I went to her blog. After I went all through her blog I found other peoples blogs from her-it is so fun(My kids have had to fend for themselves for a couple of days but it makes them strong?-i don't know it makes me feel a little better). Anyway, because of this I have been able to chat with a bunch of people, even my old friend Dani one of the hippest chicks that I know. It is so fun-I recommend everyone get one and we can be friends there.

3 Words of genius:

dani said...

blogging does make you feel grand doesn't it! it just makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

i just love your pics.. :)

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I love that this world wide web has reunited us all!