7.06.2008

The 3rd of July

Mya, Mason, and Pacey






We have had a crazy weekend so I am going to take it one day at a time. On thursday the 3rd Jade and Nick were having a little get together so we went over to their house that night. When we got there Nick wanted JBJ to come to Joann and Ken's to see the landscaping and I just had to go up I have not been up to North Ogden for like 6 years, and I about freaked out-I can not believe how many houses there are up there-Crazy! Then we went down to check out my old house-it is so weird to live in a house for 16 years and then go back and have it look totally different and foreign to you-it is almost a little sad. After the jaunt back up to North Ogden we went back to Jick's had pizza, made smores, and did fire works it was really fun, and after each of the fire works Tenley would clap and say yay-it was adorable.

1 Words of genius:

Abby said...

Isn't it crazy to see North Ogden now. I have such great memories of playing night games in your cul-de-sac. We always had so much fun!! GOOD TIMES....aahhh!