7.17.2008

Remember me?

I got this fun little thing from Abby's blog-so leave a comment so that I don't look like a loser and I can have a good laugh.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember

4 Words of genius:

Abby said...

I love the memory you left me. I totally forgot that JBJ almost broke my nose. Grrrr!!
My memory of you is just running around chasing BOYS! We always had somekind of boys that we were hanging out with...the Ogden boys, the Clinton boys or the Kaysville boys. At least you married one of those boys!!

dani said...

so my very first recollection was that we were in mr. farnsworth class, and i thought you had awesome style. however i do seriously ditto abby in you hanging out with the ogden boys. however i do remember fun parties at your house, and they were fun. and sleepovers after school dances. that was fun too.

Megan said...

remember when we put on dresses with beauty queen sashes and paraded around the back yard chanting "votes for women". good times.

Jenn said...

When wewemt up to park city for that girls night out and then shopping the next day, that was so fun!