7.25.2008

Chicks night out.

So it was my sister Megan's birthday on the 23rd so we decided to have a chicks night out with the sisters and my mom. We went to Mama Mia(Almost as good as the play) and they we went to Tempanyaki and I got my sushi fix-well it is a full fledged addiction at this point, but anyway. We had a bunch of fun just hanging out together-we don't do it enough because we all have husbands who are a little selfish of our time. It was great to be able to have a get-together hopefully we can do it a little more often!

3 Words of genius:

Abby said...

I am on a way bad sushi fix too. It got so bad the other day that I actually bought sushi from Smiths. I don't know how fresh it was but it got me through a tough moment!!

Britt said...

I personally enjoyed eating my foot more.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

I freaking love that place! Oh man it's SOOOO good! It's also good to have girls nights. You need it sometimes.