7.07.2008

4th of July 4.5-Upgrade




So as I mentioned before that the 4th of July was a little random(I also forgot to mention that the 4th of July is JBJ's favorite holiday) needless to say JBJ was a little bummed out that the 4th didn't go as good as he thought. So on Saturday my brother-in-law Jared called me and asked if we wanted to have a BBQ and we said sure, they all came over and I made some dinner. I made a meal of burgers, shrimp salad(as good as my grandmas-that she is famous for), beet and edamame salad, grilled corn on the cob(JBJ made that though), and I finished it off with the best homeade strawberry shortcake that everyone there had ever had-I was quite proud of my little meal that I had made it was quite delicious if I do say so my self, after the fact I thought of taking some pictures like the Pioneer Woman but forgot so you will all just have to imagine it in your head. After dinner we played some playstation and then did even more fireworks(do kids ever get sick of the same firework over and over?). So all in all 4th of July 4.5 was an upgrade.

0 Words of genius: